CRITERIA FOR SELECTION OF STUDENTS WILLING TO PARTICIPATE
IN THE ERASMUS+ PROJECT “EEE – ENERGY EFFICIENCY EMPOWERMENT”
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH SCHOOLS IN GERMANY AND SPAIN
The students should meet the following criteria:
1. To have good command of both English and German.
2. To be willing to work in multicultural environment.
3. To be creative, organized, responsible and motivated for joint work with the partner schools from Bedburg and Madrid.
4. To posses good communicative and team working skills
5. To have good IT skills (for making presentations and films).
6. To take the responsibility for hosting a foreign student in their homes during their visit in Bulgaria.
7. To be adaptive to foreign cultures and lifestyle.
ANALYSIS OF VELINGRAD MEETING RESULTS
WHO WE ARE? - GERMANY MARCH 2017
VISIT IN BEDBURG - MARCH 2017
THE ECO SCHOOL OF OUR DREAMS - MADRID OCTOBER 2017
OUR ERASMUS+ EXCITING JOURNEY